SecondServing: A restaurant discount launching platform is now live
Vinfotech designed and developed website, www.secondserving.com is now live. The website received a warm response from leading restaurants in California who launched discounts on opening day. A slew of early adopters signed up on the site to reserve tables and receive 30% off on their entire bill.
- Restaurants can launch discounts on slow business days to fill up otherwise empty tables
- They have full control over when to launch and when to stop discounts
- They can include or exclude peak hours, decide party size and include or exclude beverages
- Restaurants enjoy social media enabled publicity
- When a restaurant offers no discounts or when they have sufficient reservations, the discount number can be closed off
- Restaurants get a dedicated web page
- They receive member feedback in the discussions section
- Create loyal set of patrons who keep coming back
While SecondServing empowers Restaurants by giving them full control over discounts they offer, the site is a great tool for people looking at eating out and as it offers them:
- Members can avail discounts at a wide selection of best local restaurants
- Ability to call and reserve a table when discounts are available
- Having made a reservation, they are guaranteed a discount without having to carry print outs or pass codes
- The discount simply reflects on their bill
The team at Vinfotech helped improve, design and develop the web 2.0 idea conceived by the startup and used a variety of tech enablers such as .Net 4.0 framework, WCF services, Twilio API, SQL Server 2008 amongst others to create a successful, quality product.
Vinfotech specialises in working with startups and have proven expertise in developing their ideas into viable web solutions.