The following terms and conditions will be considered to have been acknowledged by the User on usage of the website www.vinfotech.com. You are appealed to read them cautiously prior to you use the services of this site.
The term User shall consign to the user who is surfing the site. The term Site refers to www.vinfotech.com owned and monitored by Viscus Infotech Ltd. –Mr Akshay Jain
- We may cease User’s right of entry at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to provision of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Viscus Infotech Ltd may supervise access to the Site.
- The text and content current on this site is the property of Viscus Infotech Ltd. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Viscus Infotech Ltd. We have the copyrights material from this site may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Viscus Infotech Ltd. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Illegal use of the resources appearing on this site may breach copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Viscus Infotech Ltd solutions and services are continuous and published information may not be up to date. It is important to check the current position with Viscus Infotech Ltd.
- The Site, and all text, material, information, software, merchandise and services offered on the Site, are provided on a “present” and vailable” at Viscus Infotech Ltd. Viscus Infotech Ltd specifically renounces all warranties of any type, whether state or implicit, counting, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, health for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Viscus Infotech Ltd contain no accountability for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials and information from the Site.
- Viscus Infotech Ltd can change or cease any aspect of its website at any point, including, its content or description. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- Viscus Infotech Ltd info makes no pledge that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be obtainable on an incessant, imely, safe, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services obtainable throughout the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Viscus Infotech Ltd will not be liable for damages of any kind, counting without limitation, direct, incidental or significant damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Our website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some authorities and jurisdiction do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
Intention of the website
All the resources enclosed in the Company’s web site are provided for informational reason only and shall not be interpreted as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the Company. No information presented on this site shall be considered an alternative for your self-regulating investigation.
The information provided on this web site may be associated to products or services that are not available or may be are at higher rates in your country.
A disclaimer may specify mutually-agreed and privately-arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after a harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaimant.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.
Website disclaimer covers the following
- No warranties
- Limitations of liability
- Other parties
- Unenforceable provisions
- This website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [business name] and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [business name]. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [business name] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This web site is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of the Company. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code is protected under intellectual property law and remains property of the Company or third party.
You may use this material for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the principles governing intellectual property law. Any other use or modification of the content of the Company’s web site without the Company’s prior written authorization is prohibited.
All other trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used on this website are the property of their respective owners.Viscus Infotech Ltd has produced this privacy statement in order to reveal our firm’s dedication to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for http://www.vinfotech.com/
We employ your IP address to help analyse exertion with our server and/or to control our Web site. This gives us and suggestion of which fraction of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be unidentified.
Our site’s registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you detail about our company. Viscus Infotech Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Viscus Infotech Ltd personnel. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us a
Viscus Infotech Ltd
31/2 New Palasia, Near Dhobighat, Indore, MP, India. 452001
Phone No : +91-731-4065257
Or email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to cancel service at any time. Any infringement of strategies, which marks in extra costs, will be billed to the customer (i.e. transfer, space etc.) 30-day money back guarantee (offered to annually paid web hosting plans only). If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 days of your contract, you will be given a 90% refund of the contract amount excluding any setup fees and overages.
Domain Registration feesare not refundable at all.
We detain the rights to refuse service to any person. Clientele may only use our servers for legal purpose. Broadcast of any material in infringement of any Federal, State or Local regulation is forbidden.
Customer consents that it shall defend, covers, save and hold us risk-free from any and all stress, liability, fatalities, costs and claims, including logical attorney’s fees declared against us, our agents, our
customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold us safe touching legal responsibility arising out of;
- Any injure to anyone or property caused by any products sold or otherwise dispersed in association with our servers;
- Copyright breach and
- any flawed merchandise sold to customer from our servers.
We assemble basic client information to make your carry experience the very best on the Internet. We reverence your privacy, and we assure you that we will uphold and use this in order sensibly.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any information you give to us at this site when you start or inform an account, acquire recognition online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information), is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. This information is second-hand to enable Tech Burg to deliver services to you.
You must be aware that we may reveal specific information about you if essential to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is essential to protect the users of our Web site, the site or the community.
We always keep the confidentiality with details obtained from the clients and customers. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If individually identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that they maintain such information in strictest confidence.
BILLING POLICIES AND CYCLES
All services will not be prorated in nature.
We present billing via invoice or direct credit card charge.
Our billing cycle is from the starting of the services being provided or it could be on the mutual understanding which we decide upon. We can provide you with an invoice for the services to be rendered or to be provided
To cancel your services you must inform us in advance before 48 hours and to ensure that you are not billed for another billable hours or for another month of service, you must cancel your services at least before 2 days.Terminated and cancelled agreements and cancellation account would require further discussion to restart again or can be started on new terms and conditions.
All billing communication [invoices, notifications, etc] is done via email. It is crucial that you maintain an existing email address with us. You can contact our billing department via our support form. Please be sure to include your first name on all billing mail.