Make activity involvement more meaningful and fun at Zonengage
Vinfotech designed and developed social networking website, www.zonengage.com is live. We were awarded this unique sports social networking project for connecting people with interest in the same sports around their location based on our vast experience in creating social networks. Our team improvised on how interesting it will be for people to connect with others with similar interests in the same locality.
Zonengage combines your city and your individual interests into one dynamic social network. Its a great platform to find people and activities near you, engage in activites and expand your network. A one stop arena to find and meet people who share the same sports, video games, languages and hobbies with you. Vinfotech has vast experience in engineering best-in-class social network platforms with great UI and have extended it to this sports social network to make it more engaging for users and help them explore their passions.
Our learnings that stands out
- Multi tag search: To enable user look for people who play cricket, soccer and live in Chicago, IL.
- Location based activity feeds: To show all that is happening in your locality.
- Interactive user walls: Where friends of activity members can post and comment.
Some Cool Features
- Google Map-view for search results: All the search results are mapped on Google map for a clear understanding of location.
- Radius Distance: User can search for people within 5, 10, 25, 50, 75 miles of his location.
- Alerts and message count
- Facebook integration: For sign-up, login and invite friends. This saves a lot of time and effort for a user to fill all the details and find friends to invite
- Activity walls for group interactions
- A beautiful landing page that clearly tells what the website is about
- Activity selection made easy by putting them under various categories
- Well organized home page for a user to show the latest news from activities and locality
We were so excited to see the first few registrations as the customer launched the website that we kept looking at the administrative panel to watch the numbers increasing. Its a good start and Vinfotech wishes Zonengage the best of luck in the web arena :) There's more coming, so keep watching this space.
PS: If you are also looking for a partner to help you design and build one such exclusive network, contact us now.